"Up a Tree in Morocco" is a Moroccan Amber scent which is an exotic fragrance that is a beautifully blended concoction of mint, apple, clove, geranium, cinnamon and eucalyptus, with bottom notes of vanilla, patchouli, wood and musk. It will create a beautifully spicy, aromatic atmosphere in your home as the wax melts.
These melts are made from 100% natural soy wax and are for use with a wax melter/burner. Just break a triangle off and put it in the warmer bowl and as it melts it will fill the room with this beautiful fragrance.
Made on the Sunshine Coast, Australia from all natural, responsibly sourced wax.
Clamshells are 120 mm x 115 mm x 20 mm
They hold approximately 90g of wax total plus fragrance oil.
"Up a Tree In Morocco" Scented Uncoloured Triangle Soy Wax Melts
- Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners, either a tea light burner or electrical melter.
- Add one piece of the wax melt pack at a time until the required melted wax fill is reached, do not overfill or allow wax to spill over the edge.
- To remove excess wax after use, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of gentle pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out.
- Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury. If the wax will not come out easily when hard, rewarm the burner until the wax softens at the edges and then remove.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.